There are no recurring fees to employers offering Icon to employees, but a small one-time setup fee may apply. There are no employer matching contributions. Employees pay a very small monthly fixed monthly fee of about $4.00. Icon's investments are low-fee ETFs that provide additional savings when compared to other retirement plan options. Many plans typically charge a percentage of total assets, so the more money you save, the more money you are charged in fees management.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What is a Traditional IRA?
- What is a Payroll Deduct IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the advantages of Icon?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- Is my company qualified to offer Icon?
- Is there a minimum number of employees needed to setup Icon?