Icon Savings Plan is completely portable for the employee. When an employee departs your employment, their Icon plan is no longer connected to your payroll. They will retain their Icon account, and they can continue to make contributions. To do so, all they will need to set up a new funding source, typically this is an ACH transfer from their bank account.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What is a Traditional IRA?
- What is a Payroll Deduct IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the advantages of Icon?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- Is my company qualified to offer Icon?
- Is there a minimum number of employees needed to setup Icon?