Employees who set up a payroll deduction IRA benefit from all the tax advantages offered by IRAs. Traditional IRA contributions are made before taxes are deducted, which means that income taxes are not paid at the time of investment. Instead, taxes are paid when the money is withdrawn, including on any earnings.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What is a Traditional IRA?
- What is a Payroll Deduct IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the advantages of Icon?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- Is my company qualified to offer Icon?
- Is there a minimum number of employees needed to setup Icon?