Icon Savings Plan can be terminated at any time. If you decide that the program no longer suits your business needs, you simply notify your payroll department and your employees that the program is being terminated. You also need to notify Icon that you will no longer be making deposits. No termination notice is required for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Although your involvement will end, the employees could continue to save by working directly with Icon since their account Icon is portable.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What is a Traditional IRA?
- What is a Payroll Deduct IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the advantages of Icon?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- Is my company qualified to offer Icon?
- Is there a minimum number of employees needed to setup Icon?