When you leave your employer your Icon account goes with you. It's designed to go where you go. You can decide to use your Icon account at your next employer or you can select a new funding source like your own bank account. You are not required to make automatic contributions.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What's a traditional IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- My employer is offering Icon, how does it work?
- Who are the Investment Managers?
- What are Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF)?
- What is asset allocation? How is that different from a portfolio?