Contribution amounts are governed by IRA limits. In 2020, the contribution limit is $6,000. An additional $1,000 is allowed for people over 50. There are no limits set on rollovers into the Icon plan. Employees determine how much of their paycheck they want to contribute. Employers are not allowed to make matching contributions.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What's a traditional IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- Who are the Investment Managers?
- What are Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF)?
- What is asset allocation? How is that different from a portfolio?
- What investments are available through Icon?