The combination of stocks and bonds in your retirement account is known as your asset allocation. An example of asset allocation would be 50% stocks and 50% bonds, or 70% stocks and 30% bonds, or any combination thereof. The specific investments that comprise that asset allocation makes up your portfolio.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What's a traditional IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- Who are the Investment Managers?
- What are Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF)?
- What is asset allocation? How is that different from a portfolio?
- What investments are available through Icon?