An individual retirement account (IRA) is a tax-advantaged investing tool that individuals use to earmark funds for retirement savings. It is a personal savings plan in the form of a custodial account or trust set up for the exclusive benefit of you or your beneficiaries. An IRA is not an investment in itself; rather, it is a type of account that holds the investments you select.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What is a Traditional IRA?
- What is a Payroll Deduct IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the advantages of Icon?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- Is my company qualified to offer Icon?
- Is there a minimum number of employees needed to setup Icon?