Contribution amounts are governed by IRA limits. In 2020, the contribution limit is $6,000. An additional $1,000 is allowed for people over 50. There are no limits set on rollovers into the Icon plan. Employees determine how much of their paycheck they want to contribute. Employers are not allowed to make matching contributions.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What is a Traditional IRA?
- What is a Payroll Deduct IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the advantages of Icon?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- Is my company qualified to offer Icon?
- Is there a minimum number of employees needed to setup Icon?