Icon uses low-cost ETFs from BlackRock and Vanguard two of the most world’s most respected and experienced asset managers. When you start saving in Icon, you'll first take a simple risk assessment, then choose from a managed portfolio that is designed to help you meet your goals. Portfolios use low fee ETFs and the average fund sees are 0.08% this is significantly less than the industry average of 1.13%. Icon does not charge investment fees, receives no sales commissions or other fees associated with the selection of funds.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What's a traditional IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- Who are the Investment Managers?
- What are Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF)?
- What is asset allocation? How is that different from a portfolio?
- What investments are available through Icon?