Commonly referred to as ETFs are made up of broad holdings of stocks or bonds. It is common for ETFs to replicate an index or asset class like the S&P 500 or Dow Jones Industrial Average. ETFs are similar to mutual funds, but trade on the stock exchange.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What's a traditional IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- Who are the Investment Managers?
- What are Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF)?
- What is asset allocation? How is that different from a portfolio?
- What investments are available through Icon?