Individuals pay a very small monthly fixed monthly fee of about $4.00. Icon's investments are low-fee ETFs that provide additional savings when compared to other retirement plan options. Many plans typically charge a percentage of total assets, so the more money you save, the more money you are charged in fees management.
Articles in this section
- What is Icon?
- What is an IRA?
- What's a traditional IRA?
- What type of IRA does Icon offer?
- What are the fees with Icon?
- Who is eligible to join Icon?
- Who are the Investment Managers?
- What are Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF)?
- What is asset allocation? How is that different from a portfolio?
- What investments are available through Icon?