Step 1: Login into the employer dashboard at https://employer.iconsavingsplan.com/login.
If you have any issues logging into your account, please click the link for "Don't remember your password?" or email email@example.com for additional assistance.
Step 2: Click PROCESS CONTRIBUTIONS on the left side-nav.
Step 3: Processing your payroll. The listing of the available payrolls to be processed will now be displayed. Click PROCESS PAYROLL to view specific options linked to that payroll transaction.
- PENDING APPROVAL: Contribution amount changes that must be reviewed/approved/rejected.
- REJECTED CONTRIBUTION CHANGES: Contribution amount changes that will not be processed due to rejected status.
- USER LEAVING PLAN: Employees that were recently removed from your employer plan.
- LOCKED USER ACCOUNTS: Employee accounts that are currently restricted due to an administrative lock that was placed on the account.
- APPROVED CONTRIBUTIONS: Approved list of contributions that will be processed during this contribution cycle.
Step 4: Click CONTINUE to perform a final review of your payroll transaction.
Step 5: Ensure that all information is correct and click SUBMIT to finalize processing.
If you need help or have a question, please feel free to contact Icon Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.